Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is how I'm livinnnn!

I thought I should post some pictorials of the house we're staying in to make all of you even more bitter on this Valentine's Day. Today we will not be shredding because all of the mountains are going to be super crowded and I'd rather save the 97 beans and ride tomorrow. I have to say, riding the back bowls at Vail yesterday was ridiculous. To all you TUSC cats, wish you could be out here to kill it with me. Hold it down for me today at the Redbull Buttercup Comp at Boulder!

We'll be heading into South Park today (hope we run into Randy Marsh, Butters, and the rest of em) and possibly some ghost town nearby to take photos, so keep checkin the site for those. Powder shots soon to come as well. Buon giornata!

The house in Fairplay, CO. Perfect for three shredders and an Akita.

The driveway.


That buck just chills by the swing all day.
Shadow guy.
That's It That's All on the flat screen, bindings on the table, and a wood burning stove. Doin it.
Kitchen.
Putting boards in the car before VAIL.
View from our street.

No comments:

Post a Comment