Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lake Tahoe, Cali

Sorry for the lack of updates, but our homey Razz got sick the day after we arrived in Tahoe so we had to take him to the vet Sunday then Matt had to take him to different hospitals in Reno and Sacramento for tests. Long story short, the pup is doing good and some riding went down at Heavenly. Unfortunately, Matt was feeling sick my last day there (Tuesday) so I rode solo...which means I have no shred footy or photos to post as promised. Mi dispiace.

Now I'm back in Philly...back to reality. Quite bittersweet. It was a long journey from one end of the country to the other, but it was definitely worth it. After 12 years of riding, I finally made it out West and I owe it to my cousin Matt for letting me crash for free wherever we stayed along the way. I definitely couldn't have made a trip like this happen otherwise. Now I have to cope with the fact that I'll be riding in the Poconos the rest of the season. Oh well, that's just motivation for planning the next trip. Thanks for following me via the blog throughout the trip and keep checking for random updates involving skate/snow related happenings and all things enlightening. You may get learned..

Matt's house in South Lake Tahoe.

Lake composite.


No comments:

Post a Comment